Chaos in Ferguson. Sunday night, part 4
- no, this isn’t over;
- no, these aren’t from earlier in the week;
- no, everything isn’t alright now;
- no, the police haven’t stopped brutalizing peaceful protesters;
- no, police haven’t intervened to stop the looting;
- no, police haven’t responded to emergency 911 calls for people injured by rubber bullets or children hit by cars;
- no, michael brown’s shooter still has not faced any consequences for murdering an unarmed teenager 9 days ago
in the livestream i’m watching the police have begun firing upon the protesters. the crowd shouting “hands up don’t shoot” before sirens and police chatter overtook the scene. keep updated on the full situation.
so far there has been confirmed police…
All In White // The Vaccines
Stronger | Kanye West
Happening NOW: Thousands of New Yorkers are staging a sit-in in the middle of Times Square chanting, “Hands up, don’t shoot” to support the people of #Ferguson. Every 28 hours in the US, a person of color is killed by racist police terror. Rest in Peace to Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Rekia Boyd, Oscar Grant, Ramarley Graham, Amadou Diallo and too many more.